International Alpine School, Pré Fleuri, is located in the Swiss Alps at an altitude of 1200 meters above sea level, near the well-known resort of Villars-sur-Ollon. Pré Fleuri is located in exceptional surroundings and offers magnificent views.
They are surrounded by meadows and forest in which there are still squirrels, deer and foxes.
Pré Fleuri is a short distance from the village centre and offers the children a totally secure environment in which to grow, whilst still providing maximum freedom of movement.
Access by car from Geneva
From Geneva, the journey of about 120 km takes around one hour an half :
- Leaving Geneva, take the motorway in the direction of Lausanne
- At Lausanne, take the direction to Simplon - Grand Saint Barnard
- Pass teh exits of Vevey, Montreux and Villeneuve and take the exit for Aigle
- In Aigle, take the well sign-posted road to Villars sur Ollon
- The journey up to the mountain is 10km
- At the entrance of the resort there are two bigs curves
- At the second curve turn to the left and then left again along a narrow lane.
- Follow the lane for 1km to Pré Fleuri
Access by train :
- From Paris (TGV Paris - Lausanne), from Milan (transalpino)
- From Geneva,Geneva Airport via Lausanne, Montreux, Vevey
- There is a train every 30 minutes to Aigle.
- From Aigle, take a taxi or a bus to Villars sur Ollon
You can also take a little red mountain train from Bex station to Villars-sur-Ollon. The journey is slightly longer but the mountain scenery is magnificent.
Please consult the CFF web site : www.cff.ch to get all information regarding train and bus timetables.